AP Ddoreq / DDO Request – Andhra Pradesh AP Employee Salary Pay Slip in treasury.apcfss.in/ddoreq/ website….
The State Government of Andhra Pradesh is now using Andhra Pradesh Cyber Treasury Website in offering financial services to citizens. Through this website, the state will be able to enhance financial transactions while at the same time be accountable to citizens and stakeholders. Andhra Pradesh Cyber Treasury Website operates under the Treasuries and Accounts Department. This is a department run by the Finance Department of the secretariat Andhra Pradesh.
Below is an explanation of some of the services that you can get when visiting Andhra Pradesh Cyber Treasury Website. Remember, you will need to have a username and password if you are to access this website.
AP Employee Salary Pay Slip in DDO Request website treasury.apcfss.in/ddoreq/
Employees of Andhra Pradesh State Government can now download their Pay Slips from Andhra Pradesh Cyber Treasury Website. With a pay slip, you can know the total deductions made by your employer i.e. Tax and GPF deductions. Furthermore, a pay slip will act as evidence for the payment given to the employee by an employer. You will have to follow the simple steps given below in order to download your Pay Slip.
- Open the AP DDO Request / Ddoreq website https://treasury.apcfss.in/ddoreq/ on the search bar of your browser. This is the official link of Andhra Pradesh Cyber Treasury Website.
- You will then have to enter your username (DDO Code) and password on the login menu. Click on the “Submit” button after filling in these details.
- From the homepage of your account, select ‘Reports” and then click on ‘Pay Slip” option.
- On the new page that appears, fill in the month and year.
- Next, click on “Report in Text” tab. This action will display the pay slip on your screen.
- Finally, right click on the DDO code and click on “Save as” to save the pay slip in your Personal Computer. You can also decide to print the pay slip for future reference by clicking on “Print” tab.