Kerala High Court Case Status by Case Number, Advocate Name, FIR Number, Filing Registration and Party Name wise at highcourtofkerala.nic.in or hckinfo.kerala.gov.in
When having a pending case at the Kerala High Court, it is in your best interest to keep track of it. After all, you want to know how everything is transpiring. Fortunately, this is something that should never give your sleepless nights. Thanks to the eCourts Services, you can now access this information anytime, anywhere.
However, you need to know what it takes to get the most out of this online service. To help you get started, here are some of the methods to leverage whenever you want to check Kerala High Court case status online.
Kerala High Court Case Status Search by Case Number at highcourtofkerala.nic.in
- To check Kerala High Court case status by case number wise, you’ll first have to visit its official website- http://highcourtofkerala.nic.in/
- From the menu bar, click on ‘Case Status’ link
- The above link re-directs you to a different web page on the site. From the list of options displayed, click on ‘Case Number’
- Select the ‘Case Type’
- Enter your ‘Case Number’ and ‘Case Year’ correctly
- Now fill in the ‘Captcha Code’ as it appears before clicking on the ‘Search Case’ button to check the case status
Kerala High Court Case Status Search by FIR Number Wise at hckinfo.kerala.gov.in
- Pay a visit to http://highcourtofkerala.nic.in/ using any web browser of choice
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Case Status’ link
- A drop-down list will appear on the screen of your device. Here, you need to select the ‘FIR Number’ option
- The above action re-directs you to a new page on the site. Select the ‘Police Station’
- Fill in your FIR Number, Case Year and Captcha Code in the box set aside for each of these details
- Finally, click on the ‘Search Case’ option to check your case status using FIR Number wise
Kerala HC Case Status by Party Name, Advocate Name and Filing Number wise at highcourtofkerala.nic.in?
Kerala HC Case Status by Party Name wise at highcourtofkerala.nic.in?
Just logon into the highcourtofkerala.nic.in website. Find this keyword ‘Case Status’. Hit on Case Status. It is redirected to another page. Again find this word ‘Party Name’. Click on it. Enter Petitioner / Respondent Name, From date and To date. Finally hit on search.
Kerala HC Case Status by Advocate Name wise at hckinfo.kerala.gov.in?
Please visit the official website hckinfo.kerala.gov.in. Search for ‘Case Status’ click on it. Again Search for ‘Advocate Name’ click on it. Enter the Advocate Name, From date, To date and enter captcha code. Hit on Search.
Kerala High Court Case Status by Filing Number wise at hckinfo.kerala.gov.in?
Visit this URL https://hckinfo.kerala.gov.in/. Search for ‘Filing Number’. Click on Filing Number. It will be go to the another page. Enter the File Number, File Year, Enter Captcha code and Hit on Search.
You don’t have to be a pro to check Kerala High Court case status online. Simply follow any of the above-given methods, and you’re good to go.