Now check your Bihar Land Records Information online at the lrc.bih.nic.in or state.bihar.gov.in/lrc/ or Biharbhumi official website……
Bihar is a developing state in the India country and highly embracing change from the analogy way of living to the digital ways. The state is among the first developers of the online website portals. This comes as a privilege to the Bihar citizens who can access the government portals easily.
The revenue department together with the land reform sector has come up with new website portal. Bhulekh is the new portal where all citizens can find land related matters of the state. This gives relief to the citizens who have to queue and waste money and time. The government also benefits from the portal as they get records all the land in the state. They can also have land owners names and type of activities taking place in the state.
The website portal consists of a lot of information which is offered free by the government. State.bihar.gov.in/lrc/ is open to all and works under the National informatics center.
Objectives of using the Bhulekh Bihar land records website
- The site assists in getting details about the Khasra, khata, information.
- Applicants will gain names of the land owners and the measurements of the particular land they search.
- The government gets full activities happening in each land.
- New land owners learn whether the land has loan attachments or other details.
Bhulekh Bihar website comprises of all 38 districts and villages. Land owners or applicants need to enter the correct information about the district and the system will generate information. Complaints and guidelines are also stated in the same website. Land record website is basically designed as a SRO center just that is done online without face to face interaction.
How to check the Bhulekh Bihar land records online
Bhulekh website can only be accessed through the official website. Ensure to have the right details in order to achieve positive results. Below we have few steps to obtain the land records.
- Visit the Bhulekh Bihar website page: http://lrc.bih.nic.in or state.bihar.gov.in/lrc/
- The system will generate the official homepage: Bihar land records Khasra, Khata information.
- Here you’re to pick on a district where the land is situated.
- A list with the districts will appear actually they are marked with a star meaning they can be found online.
- Now click on the Anumandal / sub-division from the district map.
- Proceed to pick the block from the menu given.
- Next enter the village this can be done by entering first letter and then a list will appear.
- Now you can search using the Khata, khasra number or by the name.
- After select the best choices now key I the search button.
- Save all the information after verifying they are correct you can also take a print copy for the same.
- The system will generate the information as search.
Bhulekh web portal contains all that is needed; the government also gives authority to the SRO centers to operate. This helps citizens who cannot access internet or just want the face to face interaction. The SRO centers are located to all districts; citizens need only to learn where they are located to get help.