Bihar Online Mutation or Bihar Bhumi Filing Dropout Procedure at biharbhumi.bihar.gov.in website…..
Buyers of property and land in Bihar State have to complete the mutation process before they get full ownership of the immovable asset. Just in case you may have no idea about what we are talking about, property or land mutation is the process of filling in a new owner’s name into government records. Considering land is a state asset, every property mutation-related activity is undertaken by the Bihar state government.
Documents Needed for Mutation Process
Before you even think about doing anything else, you ought to be fully aware of all the documents needed to complete the entire process. Below are some of the documents required for the mutation process;
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
- Receipt of up-to-date tax payment
- Sale deeds
- Application for mutation with a stamp affixed
These are just but some of the documents you need to have with you for the Bihar Bhumi online mutation process
Bihar Online Mutation or Bihar Bhumi Filing Drop out
To complete the online mutation of land in Bihar, be sure to follow the simple steps given below:
- Visit the Bihar Bhumi website by typing in http://biharbhumi.bihar.gov.in/ as the URL on the search tab of your web browser after which you should initiate a search
- If you’re visiting the Bihar Bhumi portal for the very first time, then you will have to complete the registration process
- Click on the ‘New User’ button and correctly fill in all the required details to complete the registration process
- For those with an account, enter your ‘District Name’ and ‘Zone Name’ in the space set aside for these details
- Enter your login credentials i.e., User Name and Password correctly
- Fill in the ‘Security Code’ by providing the answer to the question after which you should click on the ‘Enter’ button to access your account
- Once you log in to our account, click on the ‘Apply New Mutation’ option
- Under the ‘Mutation Initiation Type,’ you will have to select the ‘On Application’ option
- Correctly fill in all the mandatory details in the form that appears before you click on the ‘Save as Draft’ and ‘Next’ buttons
- A new page will appear on the screen of your device from where you should upload a scanned PDF file of the ‘Sale Deed’
- Finally, click on the ‘Save’ button to complete the process. It is then that you’ll receive a ‘Receipt’ that you should save. Ensure you take a print out of the receipt for future reference
By following the above-given steps, it won’t take long before you complete the process of Filing Dropout or Online Mutation at the official website of Bihar Bhumi.