How to Check Chhattisgarh High Court Case Status by Case Number wise, Advocate Name Wise, FIR Number wise, Filing Number wise and Party wise at https://highcourt.cg.gov.in/
The Chhattisgarh High Court is the 19th High Court of India that was established after the creation of Chhattisgarh state. As is the case with other High Courts in India, it offers eCourt services to ensure they meet the needs of everyone within the shortest time possible.
Thanks to its eCourt services, you can now check Chhattisgarh High Courts status online without moving a muscle. In this simple guide, we will take you through the steps you need to follow before you finally access this vital information.
How to Search Chhattisgarh High Court Case Status by Case Number at highcourt.cg.gov.in?
Follow the step-by-step guide given below to check Chhattisgarh High Courts case status by case number wise;
- You will first have to visit the High Court of Chhattisgarh official website- https://highcourt.cg.gov.in/
- On the homepage, you have to click on the ‘Case Status’ option, and a new page will appear on the screen of your device
- Here, you need to click on the ‘e-Courts Server’ option to proceed
- On the new page, select ‘Case Number’ from the list displayed
- Correctly fill in the ‘Case Type’ and ‘Case Number’ in the given field
- Enter the ‘Case Year’ after which you should enter the Captcha Code as it appears in the image
- Finally, click on the ‘Go’ button to check the case status
How to Search Chhattisgarh High Court Case Status by Advocate Name at highcourt.cg.gov.in?
- Navigate to the High Court of Chhattisgarh official website- https://highcourt.cg.gov.in/
- Click on the ‘Case Status’ option, and you’ll be redirected to a new page where you should select ‘e-Courts Server’
- Now click on the ‘Advocate Name’ from the list that appears
- Here, you need to fill in all the required details before typing in the ‘Captcha Code’ as it appears
- Finally, click on the ‘Go’ button to access the required information
How to check Chhattisgarh High Court Case Status by FIR Number and Lower Court Wise at highcourt.cg.gov.in?
- How to know Chhattisgarh High Court Case Status by FIR Number wise at highcourt.cg.gov.in?
Everyone want to know the Chhattisgarh HC Case Status using FIR Number wise just logon into highcourt.cg.gov.in. Go through 'e-Services' after hit on 'Case Status'. It can be opened and redirected to another page. Again hit on 'FIR Number'. Then enter a valid FIR number, FIR year, choose State, District and Police station. Hit on 'GO'.
- How to know Chhattisgarh HC Case Status by Lower court wise at highcourt.cg.gov.in?
Please visit the official web portal https://highcourt.cg.gov.in/. After that find 'e-Services' tab. Click on it. Just follow the process e-Services > Case Status > Lower Court wise. Finally you can choose District, Case Number, Case Year and Decision date.
Remember, you can also check the High Court of Chhattisgarh case status using FIR Number wise, Party Name Wise, and Filling Number wise. All you have to do is click on the option of choice, and you’re good to go.