RCH Portal Data Entry Signin or Login Registration [Pregnant Women] at https://rch.nhm.gov.in/RCH/ website…..
The government of India has introduced the RCH Portal in an attempt to offer remarkable services to its citizens. This is especially the case when it comes to the Reproductive and Child Health service that covers all states. To ensure you get the most out of it, the portal is managed by the Health and Family Welfare Department.
But to reap maximum benefits from the RCH website , you’ll first have to complete the registration process and log in to your account. Fortunately, that’s what this simple guide is going to help you unearth today. Continue reading to find out more.
RCH Portal Login Process at rch.nhm.gov.in
To login to your account on the RCH website, simply follow the simple step-by-step guide given below;
- You will first have to visit the official website of RCH Login page – https://rch.nhm.gov.in/RCH/
- Once on the portal, click on ‘Data Entry’ option
- The login page will then be displayed on the screen of your device. Here, you have to select your ‘State’
- Correctly type in your ‘Username’ and ‘Password’ in the space set aside for these login credentials
- Enter the ‘Captcha’ as it appears in the image
- Hit on ‘Login’ to access your account
RCH Portal Data Entry Process at rch.nhm.gov.in
- Navigate to the RCH website using https://rch.nhm.gov.in/RCH/ as the URL
- Follow the above-given steps to log in to your account
- After a successful login, click on the ‘Data Entry’ option
- Next, click on the ‘Pregnant Woman Entry’ option
- On the new page that appears, simply select ‘Add New Entry’
- Correctly fill in all the details needed on the online registration form
- Check the details you’ve entered before clicking on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the process
There you have it, what you need to do before logging in to your RCH Portal account and adding a new entry hassle-free.