AP OBMMS SC, Kapu, BC and ST Minority Subsidy Loans apply online at apobmms.cgg.gov.in website…
AP OBMMS stands for Andhra Pradesh State Online Beneficiary Management and Monitoring System, a web application developed by the Centre for Good Governance team. This site has the main responsibility of monitoring the implementation of Economic Support and Self Employment Schemes for BC Federations and ST, SC, BC Corporation.
Through this website, residents of Andhra Pradesh can apply for economic support schemes that the state government has to offer. All the eligible applicants can get a loan of up to 1 Lakh Rupees and a 50% subsidy on any business loan that you borrow under the scheme.
How to Apply for AP OBMMS SC, KAPU,BC and ST Minorities Subsidy Loans Online Application at apobmms.cgg.gov.in
All services pertaining to loan application are done online hence easing the long and tedious paper work system for loan applications. You can follow the steps below in order to apply for a minority subsidy loan online at any time of the day.
- Navigate to the official AP OBMMS website using https://apobmms.cgg.gov.in/ as the link.
- You will be redirected to the homepage of AP OBMMS website from where you can see a number of options to choose. Click on “Online Registration” option.
- A new page containing the entire welfare corporation will appear on your screen. You will then have to select the option that suits your needs i.e. BC, SC Minorities, KAPU or ST.
- Next, select your sector from the options provided i.e. Fisheries, Agricultural, Transport just to name but a few.
- Click on “Go” button before verifying whether you want to continue with the application process. Click on “OK” if wish to apply for a loan.
- The application form will then appear on your screen. You will have to enter your sector details, address and beneficiary particulars in the box set aside for each detail.
- Now type your District, Panchayat, Mandal and Habitation.
- Select your unit cost before filling in the bank details i.e. IFSC Code, Name etc.
- Enter you registered mobile number after which you should re-enter the number for confirmation purposes.
- Upload a recently taken passport photo that is saved in your Personal Computer or Desktop.
- Click on “All” button to have a look at the details that you have just filled.
Finally, click on “Submit” button to submit the application form for processing. You will now have successfully completed the online application of minority subsidy loans in AP OBMMS Website.