Online checking process on Bihar Bhumi Jamabandi (See the Registration Register) or Biharbhumi Jankari at http://biharbhumi.bihar.gov.in/Biharbhumi/……
Farmers and citizens residents in Bihar state no longer have to make do with the endless visits to the relevant government offices simply because they want to access their property records. This is after the introduction of an online portal from where they can check their details anytime anywhere. All it takes is for you to take advantage of what the portal has to offer, and you are good to go.
One thing you should always keep in mind is that the portal bears different names depending on the location you reside. Some of the most notable names include Naksha for agricultural land, Khata, Jamabandi, Bhulekh Bihar, Bihar land records to mention a few. In this article, we will take you through some of the things you need to know about Bihar Jamabandi.
What is Jamabandi?
Before going any further, it is in your best interest that you understand what is Jamabandi. To cut the long story short, Jamabandi is a title used in reference to land records in Northern States of India including Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, Bihar, and Himachal Pradesh. It is the Record of Rights (ROR) of a village and the Jamabandi Register includes the name of owners, area of land, shares of owners, and other rights.
Steps to Check Bihar Bhumi Jamabandi (See the Registration Register) or Bihar Bhumi Jankari
Checking the Bihar Jamabandi (See the Registration Register) or Jankari does not have to be the underlying reason why you are going through a hard time. To have a smooth ride, be sure to follow the simple steps given below.
- Visit the official website Bihar Bhumi by typing in http://biharbhumi.bihar.gov.in/Biharbhumi/ on the search tab of your web browser before initiating a search
- The above action will redirect you to the homepage of the Bihar Bhumi portal from where you should click on the ‘See the Registration Register’ option
- A map of Bihar State will then be displayed from where you have to click on your District
- Now fill in all the necessary details on the new page that appears. Some of the details you need to enter include the short name and Meja name
- Choose the option you wish to use in initiating a search including Search by Name, Plot Number, Account Number, Jamabandi Number, Register-2 by Name
- Click on the ‘Search’ button and the requested details will be displayed. Finally, click on the ‘Print All’ button to take a printout of the details
Hopefully, this article will come in handy whenever you want to find out more about Bihar Jamabandi.