Pay your Bihar Bhumi Online Lagaan or Bihar Online Lagan (Online Rent Payment) or Failed Transaction Status at www.bhulagan.bihar.gov.in website….
The State Government of Bihar has decided to digitize its land records in its quest to deliver remarkable services. Therefore, taxpayers and landowners no longer have to through a lot simply because they want to check out their land tax or make the necessary payments. All it takes is for them to complete bihar online lagan from the comfort of their home without going through a lot.
Lucky enough, we are here to offer a helping hand. Keep reading to find out more.
How to Complete Bihar Online Lagan at www.bhulagan.bihar.gov.in
Below is the simple step-by-step guide to follow before you complete online lagan in Bihar state.
- On the search tab of your web browser, type in https://www.bhulagan.bihar.gov.in/ after which you should initiate a search
- You’ll be redirected to the homepage of the Bihar Bhumi website from where should click on the ‘Pay Online’ option. Remember, you have to correctly type in the Security Code before you can proceed
- A new page will appear from where you have to fill in important details including District Name, Mauza, Anchal to mention a few
- Choose the option for which you want to use i.e., Plot Number, Khata Number, etc. and click on the ‘Search’ tab
- You can now see your land details and land tax liability. Here, click on the ‘Land Tax Liability’ option to check your past payments and outstanding lagan liability
- Next, click on the ‘Pay Online’ button
- Fill in your name, registered mobile number, and address before you agree to the terms and conditions
- Once you fill in all the mandatory details, click on the ‘Pay’ option
- On the new page displayed, you have to use your net banking details to complete the payment.
- You’ve finally completed the online lagan payment and an online receipt will be generated
How to View Pending Payment on www.bhulagan.bihar.gov.in
If you would like to view your pending payment information on the Bihar Bhumi website, then the steps given below will come in handy
- Open your most preferred web browser and visit the official website of Bihar Bhumi using http://www.bhulagan.bihar.gov.in/ as the URL
- On the homepage of the portal, correctly fill in the Security Code
- Next, click on the ‘View Pending Payment’ option and you’ll be redirected to a new page on the portal
- Here, fill in your Transaction ID in the space set aside for these details
- For those who don’t have the ‘Transaction ID’ simply search your ‘Register-II Details’ and click on the ‘View Last Payment’ option to get your transaction ID
- Enter the ‘Transaction ID’ and click on the ‘Verify‘ option to view the status of your payment
There you have it, the steps to follow before you complete online Lagan payment and view your pending payment information on the Bihar Bhumi website.
1 thought on “Bihar Online Lagan (Rent Payment) at www.bhulagan.bihar.gov.in”
AS UANBLE TO PAY THE AMMOUNT DUE TO GETTING THE ERROR TRANSANCTION ID