Online Accessing Procedure on Mobilization Register Service on Bihar Bhumi official Website biharbhumi.bihar.gov.in/BiharBhumi/…..
The State Government of Bihar is now leveraging what technology has to offer when it comes to providing property records to farmers and citizens. Rather than making do with endless visits to the relevant offices, farmers and landowners can access the information they need from the comfort of their home. This is thanks to the Bihar Bhumi website that is accessible anytime anywhere.
How to Access Mobilization Register Service on Bihar Bhumi Website
Getting the most out of the Bihar Bhumi website when interested in the Mobilization Register service does not have to be the underlying reason why you are going through a lot. As long as you understand what you need to do, it will only be a matter of time before you finally take advantage of the service. To ensure you have a smooth ride, below are the simple steps to follow before accessing using Mobilization Register service on the Bihar Bhumi website.
- First things first, you need to visit the official website of Bihar Bhumi website. To pull this off hassle-free, type in http://biharbhumi.bihar.gov.in/Biharbhumi/ on the search tab of your web browser after which you should initiate a search
- The above action will redirect you to the homepage of the Bihar Bhumi portal. Here click on the ‘Mobilization Register’ option from the services available
- On the new page that appears, you have to correctly fill in all the details to see register 2 as per account number and Khasra number. First, select your District from the drop-down list that appears
- Now enter your Last Name and Short Name in the space set aside for these details
- Correctly fill in your Meja Name in the required field
- Enter your Account Number and Khasra Number
- Finally, click on the ‘Register 2’ tab to complete the process. You can now see the Register 2 details on the screen of your device.
There you have it, the steps you need to follow before you can finally see Register 2 as per account number and Khesra number of the Bihar Bhumi website. Luckily, you can perform this action at any time of the day as long as you are connected to a strong network.
Keeping track of your land record is now a piece of cake since everything is only a button click away. However, you need to understand the procedure that needs to be followed to reap maximum benefits from the Bihar Bhumi website. Hopefully, this article will serve as a good starting point whenever you want to access the Mobilization Register service on the official website of Bihar Bhumi.