Online Checking process on Jagananna Amma Vodi List Phase 2 / 3 and Online Payment Status at https://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/ website…..
Many residents of Andhra Pradesh state will attest to the fact that Amma Vodi is one of the most effective schemes they can leverage. Launched by the Chief Minister of the state, this scheme is aimed at making sure everyone enjoys their right to education. Eligible candidates of the scheme are entitled to receive Rs.15000 per year as financial assistance
If you’ve already completed the application process, chances are you might be eagerly waiting to see whether or not you made it to the list. The Good news is you can check Jagananna Amma Void beneficiary list online. In this post, we will take you through the simple steps to follow when checking this list. Continue reading to find out more!
Steps to Check Amma Vodi Beneficiary List Phase 3 at jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in
- Visit the official website of Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme- https://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/
- On the portal’s homepage, you should click on the ‘Search Child Details’ option
- A new webpage will be displayed on the screen of your device. Here, you need to select the ‘District Name’
- Type in the Aadhaar Number of your Mother / Guardian
- Enter the ‘Captcha Code’ just as it appears on the image
- After filling all the details correctly, you will have to click on the ‘Get Details’ option
- You can now be able to see the beneficiary list on your screen
- To take a copy of the same for future reference, simply click on the ‘Print’ button, and you’re good to go
As you can see, you don’t have to go through a lot before you finally check Amma Vodi Beneficiary List Phase 2 online. Keep in mind you can check this list at any time of the day once it is made available online