Post your Grievance and Track your Grievance in Bihar Bhumi Parimarjan portal i.e parimarjan.bihar.gov.in or biharbhumi.bihar.gov.in/parimarjan/…..
Bihar Parimarjan portal gives the useful information about on Rectification needed in Jamabandi created before disposal of Online Mutation cases, Rectification needed in Jamabandi created after disposal of Online Mutation cases and Rectification needed in Khata / Khesra / Rakba in Jamabandi created after disposal of Online Mutation cases. Those services are provided in parimarjan.bihar.gov.in official website.
And also Bihar Parimarjan website provides to Post Your Grievance by entering your details like Email ID and Mobile number and also track the Parimarjan Application Status by entering Application ID. Every use must know the Application format provided in the web portal.
How to Post Your Grievance on Bihar Bhumi Parimarjan Website
If you’re looking forward to posting your grievance on the Bihar Parimarjan portal, then follow the easy steps as given below;
- Visit the official web portal by typing in http://parimarjan.bihar.gov.in/ on the search tab after which you should be redirected to the portal
- On the portal’s homepage, click on the ‘Parimarjan’ option and you’ll be redirected to a new web page
- Here, select the language you would like to use i.e., English or Hindi
- Next, click on the ‘Post Your Grievance’ option from the menu bar
- On the new page that appears, you have to fill in your Name, Email address, and registered mobile number in the space set aside for each detail
- Next, click on the ‘Send OTP’ tab, and a One Time Verification Password will be sent to your registered mobile number
- Enter OTP received on your mobile and click on the ‘Verify OTP’ button
- Once your OTP is verified, you’ll be redirected to a new page from where you should fill in the ‘Property Location’ details
- Now fill in the ‘Grievance Details’ by choosing the ‘Grievance Category’ and ‘Grievance Subject’
- Next, combine all the mentioned documents in a single PDF file before uploading them after which you should click on the ‘Submit’ button. Your grievance has now been filled successfully
- To track your grievance, you need to click on the ‘Track Your Grievance’ option on the homepage of the Parimarjan portal
- Enter your ‘Grievance ID’ on the new page that appears on the screen of your device
- Finally, click on the ‘Track Status’ option to complete the process
There you have it, some of the things you need to know about Bihar Bhumi Parimarjan at http://parimarjan.bihar.gov.in/ or http://biharbhumi.bihar.gov.in/parimarjan/. Remember, you can also read through the instructions and application format by paying a visit to the Parimarjan portal.