Download the eReceipt or Challan or Please Fill Your Basic Details to generate e-Receipt at www.biharregd.gov.in website….
Are you a citizen of the Bihar State Government? Do you want to get your ereceipt without encountering any issues whatsoever? If the answer to both these questions is yes, then there is no need to worry since you can complete the entire process from the comfort of your home. All you need is access to a strong network together with an internet-enabled device, and you’re good to go.
In this article, we will take you through the steps you need to follow before you get eReceipt and download e-Challan from any location of choice. Keep on reading to find out more.
How to get ereceipt and Download e-Challan in www.biharregd.gov.in
After the introduction of the Prohibition, Excise & Registration Department, Government of Bihar website, you don’t have to go through a lot before you generate registry e-Challan Bihar. As long as you understand what is expected, it will only be a matter of time before you complete the entire process. To help you get started, below are the simple steps to following before you can get your eReceipt hassle-free;
- Using any web browser of choice, type in https://www.biharregd.gov.in/Eservices.aspx on the search tab before initiating a search
- The above action will redirect you to the homepage of the Prohibition, Excise & Registration Department, and Government of Bihar website. Here, click on the ‘e-Receipt’ link
- On the new page that appears, you have to correctly fill in the ‘Party Name’ in the required field
- Next, enter your Mobile Number, Email ID, Address, and Aadhaar Number in the space set aside for these details
- If you know your fees calculations, select the ‘Yes’ option and new details that need to be filled in will be displayed
- Correctly fill in all the details including Registry office district, registry office, stamp duty, to mention a few, and click on the ‘Proceed’ button
- A new web page will open from where you should scroll down to the ‘Payment Details’ section and select ‘e-Payment’ as the payment mode
- Select your bank from the drop-down list that appears before you can click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Once you make the payment, tap on the ‘Click Here’ link to return to the OGRAS Finance Department Govt of Bihar website
- Click on the ‘Download Challan’ option to download a copy of the same in PDF format
- Now click on the ‘View GNR Details’ option
- Enter your GRN Number on the new page that appears and click on the ‘View‘ option. You can now download your Bihar e-Challan without encountering any issues whatsoever
By following these steps, you will not have to go through a lot simply because you want to download your Bihar e-Challan. Fortunately, you can perform this action at any time of the day you so desire.