Creating Procedure on Bihar Firm Registration or New User Registration at https://biharregd.bihar.gov.in/ website…..
Bihar society registration can now be performed online through the Office for Registrar of Society under the Bihar State Government. Rather than making do with endless trips to the relevant department offices, you only need access to a network together with an internet-enabled device, and you are good to go. This saves Bihar citizens from the stress that comes with completing the entire process manually.
But before you start the application process, you ought to understand what is expected. In this article, we will take you through the simple steps to follow when completing Bihar firm registration online.
Online Bihar Firm Registration Procedure at biharregd.bihar.gov.in
Below is the simple step-by-step guide to follow and complete online Bihar firm registration from the comfort of your couch;
- Visit the official website of the Bihar Registration Department. To pull this off, type in https://biharregd.bihar.gov.in/ on the search tab of your web browser, after which you should initiate a search
- Once you access the homepage of the portal, click on the ‘e-Services’ option
- A new page will appear from where you should select the ‘Registration’ option before clicking on the ‘Society / Firm Registration’ to display a new page
- You are now on the New User Registration page where you can create your User ID by correctly filling in important details such as Name, Email ID, Password, registered mobile number
- A One Time Verification Password (OTP) will be sent to your shared mobile number. Enter this OTP in the required field
- Enter the Captcha Code as it appears on the image and click on the ‘Create User’ button
- You’ll be redirected to the Login page from where you should fill in your login credentials correctly
- After successful login, the application for society registration wills pop-up on your screen. Fill in the application form, after which you should attach the necessary documents
- Next, you have to complete the online payment before you move on to the next step. Click on the ‘Submit’ button once you make the payment
- As soon as you complete the online payment, you will receive the Application Number. You’ve now completed the registration process
- To track your application status, click on the ‘Home’ option to go back to the portal’s homepage
- Next, click on the ‘View Application Status’ and a new page will be displayed
- From the options given i.e., Registration, Login, Status, you should click on the ‘Status’ button
- Choose the ‘Registration Type’ from the drop-down list that appears
- Now enter your certificate number, document number, application details, and application ID in the space set aside for each detail
- Finally, click on the ‘View’ button to view the status of your application
There you have it, what you ought to do before you complete Bihar Firm New User Registration, Firm Registration, and track your application status on the official website of Bihar Registration Department. Hopefully, this post will save you the hassle of starting everything from scratch.